Monday, October 12, 2009

CINCO


It's been 5 years since you've been gone. For whatever reason, the 5 year mark serves a significant point for me. I suppose that is because 5 years ago I was looking at the future in 5's.... as in who I would be in 5 years, 10 years, etc. I guess that the truth is I just never thought I could make it. Yet the "me" that I know knows that no matter what the obstacle I would get through it. It was just so incredibly painful that initially seconds seemed like a lifetime.

My little love.. with yet another beautiful boy in our lives, it is time to say that there will be no more little ones joining our family. That is a definite baby wrap! The icing on the cake in this latest birth is that he is just like you. The look in his eyes is yours. His old soul demeanor is you. What a compliment to our lives.

Thank you, beautiful boy...

I love you.

"This Little Light of Mine... I'm gonna let it shine... let it shine, let it shine, let it shine..."